Genghis v0.3 Release
What’s new in Genghis v0.3:
- Screen shots for everything.
- Source available via CVS repository.
- MRU support, including both in-menu and sub-menu support.
- A much more robust set of validation components modeled along the lines of the ASP.NET validation components, including required, regex, range and comparison validators.
- FileDocument component for document/dirty bit handling.
- Wizard support, including changing page groups on the fly!
- Custom state treeview so that you can set and show all three checkbox states.
- A class to expose the WinForms HandleCollector so that you can put your own custom resources into it.
- A Screen Saver class.
- A bunch of file utility classes, including retrieving mapped drives, retrieving shares and path resolution.
- A cursor changer class that works with the using block.
- A WebCommandLineHelper class to parse command line arguments from the URL used to launch href-exes.
- Update to the FileNameDialog to include newish flags.