Joe Beda on All Kinds of Avalon
Channel9 has some interesting quicky videos of Joe Beda covering a number of Avalon-related goodies:
- Managed vs. unmanaged, how much of Avalon was done that way?
- What 3D capabilities will Longhorn/Avalon provide?
- What hardware will Longhorn/Avalon need?
- How should developers prepare for Longhorn/Avalon?
- Managed vs. unmanaged, how much of Avalon was built in .NET?
- Are all of Avalon’s APIs available to .NET programmers?
- Is Avalon a way to take over the Web?
I got all this from the Channel9 Video RSS Feed. You should, too.