Here. From Jan Tielens: Hippo.NET is a tool for streamlining the build process of .NET projects in a team envirionment. It provides continuous integration by monitoring the shared Visual SourceSafe database and starting the build process when changes are detected. An important design goal is to provide a nice and easy-to-use user interface, to monitor builds and trigger the build process when needed.
Now you can download a stable version of this tool, with full source code.
Current features are:
- Client/server model
- Trigger build from remote clients
- Implements the build process proposed by Microsoft
- Automatic build number updates in AssemblyInfo files
- Build history information
- Current activity information
- Fully configurable
- Rich Windows Forms UI