Win a Trip to NYC + WPF Dream Machine with Your WPF Application Stylings!
The nice folks at Lab 49 are throwing a contest for WPF programmers.
The goal: take the financial data they provide and build a kick-ass WPF app around it.
The grand prize:
- a trip for two to the MS Financial Services Developer Conference in NYC
- the “Ultimate WPF Developer’s Machine”
- an XBox 360 Elite (plus games!)
- a Zune
- a profile in WindowsFS magazine
- a copy of Expression Studio, Visual Studio 2008 and Windows Vista Ultimate
- a WPF Team signed t-shirt
Final submission is 2/29/08, but there are other prizes for early submission (by 2/14/08).
The judges (Charles Petzold, Rob Relyea, Josh Smith and yours truly) will be looking for “your use of WPF, innovative display of financial data, the quality of your code, performance, appearance, and overall functionality.”
I’m a bit of a financial nut, so I’m very much looking forward to the results of this contest. Dazzle us!