Some MORE signs that you may be taking COM too seriously…
- Your weekly beach volley ball matches are between teams named ‘Proxies’ and ‘Stubs’.
- You read ‘ATL Internals’ while waiting in line for the next ride at Universal studios
- You are locked outside your house without your keys and the sticky note at the door reads ‘CoLockObjectExternal’ when your wife gets back.
- You ask your bank if they can send your monthly balance statements in XML format.
- You return your neighbor’s telephone call saying it was an interapartment callback.
- You ask your cable television company if they support Channel Hooks.
- You decide to do some detective work by night and call yourself the IMallocSpy.
- Your kid asks you what a female Ox is called and you reply OXID.
Originally written for IDevResource