Interviewing for MS Interns
Shawn Morrissey (my boss) posted some questions he asked at UPenn’s Wharton School of Business:
- Explain a database to a young child.
- Explain the Internet to your grandparents
- What is your favorite web site? Why? Now improve it.
- Steve Jobs calls and asks you to improve the iPod. Go. (No bonus points for saying, Add WMA support!)
- Youre in a boat with a rock, on a fresh-water lake. You throw the rock into the lake. With respect to the land, what happens to the level of the water in the lake goes up, goes down, stays the same?
He posted a couple of answers, but you’ll have to read his post for them.